Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Originally posted by Lois_Lane_Fan:
[b] I think the voice actors that absolutely must be included are Bud Collyer and Joan Alexander of the Fleischer cartoons and the radio show, Tim Daly and Dana Delany of "Superman: The Animated Series," and George Newbern of "Justice League." I'd say those are probably the most popular animated versions of the characters. Danny Dark from "Superfriends" and Beau Weaver and Ginny McSwain from the short-lived 1988 animated Superman series are also probably pretty notable.

You should also probably include all of the voice actors from the animated DC Comics films. Adam Baldwin and Anne Heche were in "Superman: Doomsday," Kyle MacLachlan and Kyra Sedgwick were in "Justice League: The New Frontier," Mark Harmon was in "Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths," James Denton and Christina Hendricks were in "All-Star Superman," Pauley Perrette was in "Superman vs. The Elite," and Matt Bomer and Stana Katic were in "Superman: Unbound."
Wow! clap That's quite a helpful list. Thank you. [/b]
You're welcome. smile Also, I didn't mention this before, but Tim Daly, George Newbern, and Dana Delany have also appeared in several different DC Comics animated movies that I didn't bother listing since I already listed them for their voice work in "Superman: The Animated Series" and "Justice League."