In an attempt to be fair to all those voice actors playing Superman / Clark Kent and Lois Lane, et al., in my recent and future poll(s) I'd like to compile a list of movies and tv shows to draw from (worth noting) in regards to voice talent, animation, and over-all film.

I've looked over IMDb, but there are so many from 'Justice League' to 'Robot Chicken', I have no idea which are worth of note, and which (cough, cough, 'Superman: The Musical') should just RIP. dizzy

I know some of you are more knowledgeable in this genre than I, so please give me your input. Also, if you list a voice actor by name, can you also include which film/tv show he/she starred (or your favorite to mention). Plus, I'd love to know which animated movies to hit and which to miss.

(I'll also include the Bud Collyer radio serials when I do the voice talent poll. If there are any other Superman radio serials, you think I should include, please let me know.)

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.