Originally posted by IolantheAlias:
I never saw the George Reeves "AoS" episodes, although due to your reviews, Virginia, I'm thinking about it. Maybe with the release of the new Superman movie, the old shows will be out and I can snap up a set for cheap.
Maybe you'll be lucky. I picked them up for $10 each (3&4 are one boxset and so are 5&6). My Mom's day gift for myself. smile1 I'm still hoping that I'll catch Smallville in a price range I can afford. We'll see.

"Smallville" doesn't have that excuse - it's drama and action. And I would just *grosn* over the continuity errors.

Neal Bailey has a great bit about this in his column. It's labeled "The Smallville Knockout Count" (in homage to everyone who was clonked on the head by the writers, so that they wouldn't see Clark acting super), but if you scroll down there is an amusing section labeled "Miracles".
clap What a great link. Thanks for sharing. It was after watching the open episodes of S6, I was starting to wonder if Smallville had more or less continuity problems than LnC.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.