On Hollywood.com they had a second version of the teaser trailer. This one with Jor-El's (Russell Crowe) voiceover instead of Jonathan's (Kevin Costner) voice. The pictures are the same though. The Jor-El voice-over trailer is the first one in the article. (They liked the darker version of Clark. :rolleyes: )

I'm assuming if Clark is more troubled (aka Dark Knight's Bruce), then I can't see the Clark persona being a disguise. Plus, there are so many of the new fanbase built from Smallville where Clark -- not Superman -- was the main character, so it would be just stupid (not improbable, just stupid) if they returned "Clark" to disguise status.

Double checked, Lynn, no jet pack pictured. I heard rumors that they were CGing the cape, so that would make it invulnerable. laugh

EDIT: I just noticed on Hollywood.com's cast list they didn't mention a Jimmy! No Jimmy?! confused

EDIT #2: I also found a description of a trailer shown at Comic Con that isn't public. Here's the link.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.