I second Marcus' sentiment. In fact, I watched the trailer yesterday and almost posted a link from here to it myself, but somehow the trailer didn't seem worth it to me.

That's not to say that I won't watch the movie; I am definitely planning to do so. But I do have several misgivings about it, from the producer (Nolan is known for his darker works. It is appropriate for Batman to be dark, but NOT for Superman to be so) to the fact that much of it looks to be yet another origin story (albeit at least partly covering some "missing years"), to the voiceover that sounded all too much like Jor-El's (Marlon Brando's) "they can be a great people" speech from Superman - The Movie.

I can't say I'm thrilled about the Suit, but frankly, that's the least of my concerns.

But if I have two hopes for the movie they are that whatever changes are made for Superman are purely cosmetic; that is, that his core character remain intact, and that the movie draws enough people to ensure that future Superman movies and/or TV shows be made, as well as possibly drawing new people into the Superman polyverse.

Joy,
Lynn