I just, uh, stumbled onto a video centering around Alex O'Loughlin's beautiful hands (it's all Lara's fault, really) and that got me thinking:

Doesn't our very own Mr Clark Kent (at least as played by Dean Cain) also have beautiful hands?

And shouldn't there be a lot more footage available from over 80 eps of LnC compared to 13 of Moonlight?

So if someone found the time and within her the inclination to actually make a vid featuring Clark's lovely, long fingers, it would be much appreciated smile

In the Moonlight vid, they took "Slow Hand" by the Pointer Sisters, which is - imho - good lyric-wise but I don't think the song works that well (or would work that well with Clark.)

But there are tons of other songs featuring the word "hand" out there, and to prove it to you, I sorted through 150+ hits for "hand" (title only) on iTunes and picked some songs which might fit, lyric and pace-wise (or so I think). That I listed them does not mean that I espouse them as works of art, I just went for variety smile

Through this iTunes search, I also learned that Russel Crowe has an album out, title track "My Hand in My Heart" (Russel Crowe & The Ordinary Fear of God), which I wouldn't necessarily recommend for vidding, but which I thought makes a fun fact smile

It would be great if someone was up to this smile

Eva

"Take My Hand" - Dido

"Upper Hand" - LeAnn Rimes

"Iron Hand" - Dire Straits

"Raise Your Hand" - Bruce Springsteen

"Hand on Your Heart" - José González

"Hand in Hand" - The Presidents of the United States of America

"Hand" - Jars of Clay

"Your Hand in Mine" - Herman's Hermits

"I Wanna Hold Your Hand" - The Beatles

kill a cliché, save a reader