Please- somebody has got to do this song! I heard this this morning and I was almost (okay, I was) teary eyed thinking of this through Clark's eyes. I have some great ideas on how to do this, just lack the know how to make a video or I would do it myselfI am so inspired! This song is by Doug Stone and is so sweet and gentle, it just reminds me of the way that Clark loves Lois.

Verse 1:
Every morning I watch you
Walk into the office
In your business suit
And matching shoes
With your hair pulled up neatly
You tug at your glasses
And you sit down
Just three desks down
And I watch you in the florescent glare
And my mind drifts away somewhere
And I see

Chours:
You
In a different light
Your hair falling down
With love in your eyes
In my mind
You’re a beautiful sight
I see you in a different light
Just the way I saw you last night

Verse 2:
There’s girls at the office
The guys always notice
When they walk by
But you’re not the type
They don’t know what I know
Or somethings’ just don’t show
Through tailored tweats
And that’s fine with me
Let them all think what they want to
As for me when I look at you
I see

Chours:
You
In a different light
Your hair falling down
With love in your eyes
In my mind
You’re a beautiful sight

Chours
Baby it’s you
In a different light
Your hair falling down
With love in your eyes
In my mind
You’re a beautiful sight

I'd be happy to talk ideas, but I think the song almost makes the video! You can progress through Seasons 1-3 during the verses and bring Season 4 in on the last chorus.
Verse One
Lois had some great prim and proper outfits that would start out. Plenty of scenes with Clark watching Lois sitting at her desk. For the first chorus, I know there are some tender scenes of Lois in Season One either looking at Clark with a little affection or it could even be Clark watching her lose her cool over the death of Dr. Platt or talking with Amy or her sister in Smart Kids. Or you could even go with the scene in HiM when Lois is looking down at Clark after he kisses her.

Verse 2

You'd have to start with Cat. Jimmy watching her make her way across the office. Maybe go to the scene where Cat is giving Lois a hard time for dressing up to get the story from the guy who is killed by Mr. Makeup. and to another scene of Clark watching Lois, maybe shaking his head. For the second chorus, you could do scenes from TOGOM have Lois crying over Clark's body and then rushing to hug him when he "comes back to life".
For the repeat chorus, the scen of Perry's friends boat where Clark is watching Lois silhouette in the door and then ending where Lois is patting his chest after dumping the champagne on him. . .

It's just the perfect song!

thanks!

rkn