Just a quickie about accents since you guys are discussing it. It's just my opinion here, but this is coming from someone who's more than likely to download audiofic and listen to it:

I happen to enjoy accents. I love how melodic sounding Aussies (and Brits and Scotts and Irish!) are. And I've got a soft spot for that gorgeous Southern drawl. smile

It's different and that's what's great about it. It adds to the enjoyment. So, *please* don't shy away because you don't have a perfectly international English -- no one does. smile

Remember, too, that the archive does have that "stories in other languages" section. If anyone fluent wants to take a crack at those (assuming, of course, that the author grants permission), that would be pretty cool, too.
That would be cool. smile I can read French, if there's any demand for that.

Well, I suspect it'll be a long time before anyone is craz...er...dum...um...kind, yes, that's the word I'm lookng for, kind enough to do my stories, but I'll register that I don't mind them being done anyway.
wink Some are pretty long (one, I remember took me over 5 hours to read) but they're so gooooood! Recording one of your stories would be quite an honor, I'm sure.

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies