I cannot pick. None of mine are on my list; I wasn't particularly happy with them.

OH gee. I CANNOT PICK! Well I can only name some in no particular order...

Nope didn't work.

I tried that and I cannot do it so I am going to divide some of my favourites up. I know I may be getting too complicated and it isn't really what you wanted, but I seriously cannot pick 5. I'll have a fav and then I'll kill my computer by listening it too much and then my ears will soon start to hate it b/c I've listened to it too much. Then there are some where I need to be in a certain mood to hear....ugh. Alas, I cannot pick.

These are the first ones I ever watched....over and over and over and over (you get the picture) over a season. These are the ones I first fell in love with and still have a place in my heart - sigh :
- At the Beginning
- Glory of Love
- When I fall in love
- They're you'll be
- I'm your angel
- Fly me to the moon
- there was another one, but I cannot remember it!

Now in order to have a sence of control over my favourites I'm categorizing them into types of favs.

Ones that made me feel all warm and waffy (If I'm using that term correctly):

- Karen Ward's - Glory of Love:
As small, difficult, and awkard it is to listen/watch I still fell in love with this video. I loved the song when I first heard it as a kid and I still love it. It made me feel great.
- Andrea's At The Beginning - original version:
I've sung my praise of this video before - I want to say thanks again though.
- Lynn's Keep Me a Secret:
Such a fun video! I never heard the song prior to this video. It opened me to that and to scenes I had forgotten about. Thanks Lynn.
- Andrea's Valentine:
It has always been a wonderful song and when I saw the video it reminded me of it. Perfect lyric matching.
- Trenna's If you're not the one:
That made me just feel so good inside, touch of sadness. "why does you name resound in my head" that part was great.
When Clark was holding the ring - "why do I dream as you as my wife" - Poor Clark!
There's more but I should stop.

There have been some where there are parts that just stand out to me. Either the song is just fun/cool. Something seems to pull me in. It is not that they are better than the other ones that I loved, these ones have parts that I think are great. I'm not saying the rest of the video is razz . No I love it. I just want to point out b/c sometimes (dork I am) I just listen to that. laugh

- Andrea's Every little thing is magic:
In the beginning (not the song), before the song gets in that poppy 80s sound and it pans up to Lois. I don't know why, but I *love* that part.

-

Well this one was going under my 'favourite section part, but not anymore. These are the videos that make me...sad, weepy. They are sweet! Totally my favourites! Spread this around (to my brother and husband) and well I'll make a Lord Nor video to show my displeasure.

laugh goofy

- Trenna's - Never Going to Leave Your Side - The lyrics match the music wonderfully. THe first time I saw it I cried. I felt so bad for Clark. Now I'm trying to find the part that jumps out at me...I can't! It's great. I think the 'sad' parts hit me more than the later parts (the sad partss prior to begin with Lois). I'm watching it as I type. Now the whole thing is sad and getting to me. Great. It is wonderful. (I'm moving this too the 'sad' list).

- Demi's Fly:
The song has always sounded sad to me but I didn't know it existed prior to the discovery of this video. Thanks smile

These are my favourites to bring me up. They are just boom boom powerful.

- Andrea's Miss Independent:
I like because it shows Lois in the light I like to see her in. Strong and so on. I like that Lucy is in it. "She fell in love" When the motion of the song changes and the video reflects that in those few seconds - I enjoy that. I like how it seems like it just hit her...the love that is. The song seems to tell her story...or the clips suit the song.

- Psychofurball's - Halo. WUWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I feel like putting in peircings, dying my hair black again and putting in red streaks and banging me head and doing some slam dancin'. Don't mind me, I'm having a moment. He has to be the best Luthor ever. Though, they could have done his bald head better. When he was in his element, his office and such, he was good.

- Kiss Kiss - I like the beat! I think I've said stuff about it before.

- B*itch - thumbs up! And I understand it smile

- Lea's Complicated. A softer song, but it gets me going.

These are videos where I wasn't too sure about them, but please see comments on how I viewed them!

- Kiss (Prince) by Psychofurball: I was tramatized by being a kid in the 80s. Prince was one of the reasons. I thought he was full of himself and being clueless about music I didn't care for him. Now I see how different he was and made some an interesting sound, but I still think he is full of himself <grin>. This song is fun though and I get a kick out of it. I don't know if you intended it to be a 'get me movin' vid, but it does that too me. IT IS FUN!!! I like the way your vids are. Something out of left field and I'm a left feild type of girl. I hope you don't see that as a bad thing, but after seeing many ballads and country stuff, something with a little ... edge? is great. I'm happy to see more different stuff coming out! ie. Evanescene (by Kaethel), Soil... <jumping for joy over the rainbow of selection of videos here!!!>

Any thing that is a sappy ballad I've fallen for. If I was ever caught listening to them I would be endlessly teased. I've had stuff come off pause and start playing while friends are over and they just look at me in a stunned silence and then roll over and giggle until they don't have enough air. It is all in a good way though!!!!! Mind you I won't trade those moments for anything. Life is great. Video that have made people give me odd stares (not because of the video I guess, but b/c I'm listening to it! LOL - no offence intended). I may repeat myself:

- Jessica Simpson - I'm calling for Jessica Simpson.
- Celine Dion..anything involving her. Don't tell anyone that I have 3 of her CDs.
- I guess many of the vids I've metioned can fit here too!

Now these I find are just fun or have an interesting concept. That is why I like these:
- Who Needs Sleep by Molly
- It's All Been Done Before by Molly
- Hallowe'en by Psychofurball
- There was one that had to do with theatre??? and it had snippets of a bunch of older songs...?

I have not watched every single video. I'm a bit scared to watch every country one. But I am trying! Though some videos, in general, I have trouble veiwing like Molly's Show Me The River. It pauses every two second's and that's wreaks the mood. Hopefully I'll get it to work for me soon enough.
But then there's......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't even get me started on trailers!!!!!! Those are just wow to me.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.