This is hard to answer because (a) I have way more than 5 favorite videos and (b) there are so many videos I haven't see yet! I have such a slow dial-up connection, it takes forever to download a video. Quite a few of those mentioned above as favorites, I haven't even seen yet. But of those I have seen, these are my favorites:

1 - I enjoy videos with a sense of humor. My favorites are Andrea & Molly's Burning Love, Andrea's Trouble and Psychofurball's Kiss Kiss.

2 - Videos about Lois. Favorites are Andrea's Bitch and Miss Independent and Pyschofurball's Help Me.

3 - My favorite relationship videos are Lea's Complicated and Molly's My Baby Loves Me.

Edited to add: Since several people mentioned it, I went off to find and download Karen's Any Man of Mine. thumbsup You can add that to my list of favorites, too!

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster