I am working on other trailers as well, but this one got pushed forward a bit since the author and I thought it would be pretty cool to make a COMING SOON-trailer... laugh And, of course, I'm glad I managed to make one for a Christmas-fic before it was too late.

And a huge thank-you goes to Kaylle, whom I spent *many* hours with on IRC the night I was trying to work this out, but *one* clip that lasted about two seconds drove me nuts, and she helped me edit it! So, thanks, Kaylle!! sloppy

And one more thing I figured out... There's a *HUGE* perk when it comes to making trailers: sometimes you even get to read stories *before* they are posted!! laugh And guys, this is a SPECTACULAR one!!

The story isn't very long, so I only meant for this to be a "teaser", but it just kept growing and growing into a very small trailer or a veeery long teaser. wink

Pelican smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay