This poll really is hard. Still, I try to answer as best as I can.

First: Where do they live? I think that question depends on when Superman is born. Before, they'd have to move so nobody ever gets too suspicious of Clark.

So, what about their parents? I think that the most likely scenario includes J&M supporting Lois and Clark while Sam and Ellen turn away from their daughter. After all, they're very conscious of their social station, and a simple hick from Nowheresville can hardly be good enough for their princess, right?

I'd also think that Lois knows from very early on about Clark's power. Sharing a bedstead with him will do that sort of thing to her (his floating in his sleep, for instance).

I wouldn't let the child know about Clark's powers just yet, unless (s)he already shows some of them him-/herself. Telling a child a secret of that scope is a dangerous thing because children are hardly the best secret-keepers.

The Superman question is one of the toughest, I think. It might be any way there is, but since Lois is the one with the idea for Superman, Clark might start a little early with his other job.

And the Planet? Well, everything is possible. They might be travelling the world together, or they might start working there early on. Both is equally likely, I think. It all depends on the story. But I can't believe that one of them would be new and the other not. They're married, for heaven's sake!

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)