I voted "other" in two cases, so this is what I mean. I think Lois and Clark would have lived in Kansas at first, close to M&J, who probably helped them out quite a bit. But I think Lois got a bit restless after some years - say, after five or six years - and she got a break in journalism, which led to her landing a job at the Planet. Then she would have moved to Metropolis. It is interesting to consider the possibility that Clark may not have followed her there, not right along. Maybe Clark and the kid would have stayed with M&J in Kansas for a year or so? I guess things would come to a head when the kid was starting school. Would he go to school in Smallville or Metropolis? I think they might opt for Metropolis, at least if Lois had a good job there. I like the idea that Clark starts working at the Planet after Lois has already become established there.

(By the way, wouldn't it be funny if Clark took the kid with him to Borneo for a few months after Lois had moved to Metropolis? Then Clark could work for the Borneo Gazette for a little while, and also show his son the knob-tailed gecko!)

[Linked Image]

I also voted "other" for when Lois learns about Clark's powers. I like the idea that young Clark and Lois have a very heated encounter, both lose their heads, and Lois becomes pregnant. Then Clark wouldn't have told her before things got out of control, but I do think that he would have told her the next day, even before realizing that she was pregnant. The only other option I can see is that they don't have sex, and he doesn't tell her right away, but he tells her before they get married. And then I don't mean that he would tell her when they arrived at the church. He would tell her early enough to give her time to back out, in case she didn't want to marry an alien.

Ann