stronger anti-kid-fic sentiment on the boards
Actually part of the show's attraction was
LnC getting to know each other slowly and step by step...

Lois' initial animosity towards Clark; Clark becoming wonderstruck on seeing her

Lois' mooning over Superman; Clark getting pacified that she's awe-struck by his alter-ego, at least

Then the slow gradual step-by-step development in their relationship from acquaintances to partners to friends to best-friends to undefined to dating-partners to engaged-couples to their marriage!

But then, sadly, after their marriage LnC's realtionship went a radical change... somehow they started portraying Lois as a woman who became increasingly dependent on Clark... so the show sort of lost that charm that had attracted me once!

That's why I'm apprehensive about seeing them married at the beginning itself and having a 10-year old kid eek !

So, basically it's not the A-Plots in he show that attracted me (or most of the people here, I'm sure!), it's the subtle B-Plots - the lovely change in their relationship!

I'm not telling I won't be reading it if you give us a set of wonderfully-married-couple stories but somehow setting it at Season 1 seems a *bit* unacceptable to me!

So why not try to rewrite Season 5 again, instead... this way we can try another set of stories in the season we all longed for (but let Lois be a better woman, please!).

Season 5 and the TuFs were wonderful!

This is just my opinion, no offence intended! smile

CG
------------

( oo * Work) + (1 * Hubby) + (2 * Kids) = 0 * Time