I have to say I'm one of those that rarely reads crossovers for several different reasons.

1. Most of the shows I don't watch so I know nothing about the characters. From most of the stories I've tried to read not knowing the guest characters makes the story hard to follow or impossible to develop an interest in the story so I get bored with it and put it down.

2. The few that I have read just weren't very good. The guest characters just seemed to be there to give a reason for Lois & Clark to be in a different city - and hey there is nothing that says they always have to be in Metropolis or Smallville.

3. The guest characters were poorly written. The reason for that seemed as if the writer just didn't know the guest characters well enough to really develop them.

That said I have also read a few that were excellent. So to the writers out there write whatever crossover stories you want. Just please write them well and if they grab me I'll read them, if they don't I won't. But the most important thing is that you enjoyed writing it. There is an audience for any story. So keep plugging away and those of us who can't write will keep on reading shooting off our big mouths about what you write.

thumbsup