Originally posted by carolm:
Wow - that's a pretty comprehensive list it seems! I'm guessing most [all?] come from James' list. From the current responses, I may need to brush off my Friends sequel to the one I wrote previously, though it included really only Rachel...
Yes, they're all from James's list.

Hey, don't give up on Rache now, will you wink I won't give up on my Men in Trees crossover either ...

Originally posted by Wendymr:
But I can't respond to the poll unless I tick at least one option in the list of crossovers that I would read.

You need a 'don't like crossovers' ticky box wink
Sorry, Wendy, with 90 options, it didn't even occur to me that I would need a "don't know/don't like" button, I'll try and do better next time.

If you want to participate anyway, how about you vote for something really popular (at the moment either Harry Potter or Heroes) and disclose your choice here and I will adjust the results when I post an update in the thread.

Or *conspiratorial whisper* you could vote for "Men in Trees" and make me feel more confident about the fact that I signed up to write a crossover with this fabulously WAFFy show, which no one else seems to even know wink

Originally posted by Sue S.:
Um, yeah, like Wendy said. I happily ticked off the shows I knew. But I wouldn't be interested in reading a crossover of any of them so the poll wouldn't let me finish.
I do understand, I usually am not that crazy about crossovers either (though I have actually signed up for one, what can I say ...). The only one I can remember reading from the top of my head is "Swapmeet", though I don't know if it counts when you crossover Lois and Clark with Dean and Teri wink

Of course one could always argue that you and Wendy are not in the "target audience" of this poll, as it was mainly designed to get some information for people who want to sign up for the crossover fic-a-thon in the first place wink

But I would happily make you the same, totally decent proposal as Wendy: vote for something popular and say so in this thread, I will gladly adjust the numbers accordingly.

Thanks for taking the time,

Eva

kill a cliché, save a reader