This is actually the first fandom I have ever been a part of where I started off on an archive full of completed stories. This was a completely new concept to me. smile I have to say I have become a bit spoiled. As I was reading I was a bit sad to have missed out on the hey-day of this fandom but then I realize how many great stories I got to read and didn't have to wait on. ^_~ That makes things a bit better.

This is a really hard one for me to answer though. In one aspect I love being able to read a finished story in one sitting. There is something magical about a well written story and how it flows. You don't even realize those stories were written in parts. You also don't have to read parts over again to remember anything. For me I can get into the story and really focus on the characters if i do it in one sitting.

But... I also love to read them as they are being written. There is something refreshing about being able to chat with an author as they write their story and find out what is going on in their head as they pump out a wonderful story. It's also way to much fun waiting for the next part to be posted and the excitement of seeing that next part pop up.

On the flip side, I hate reading one that is being written when an author changes their vision of the story just for the fans. I'm not talking about small things but where they destroy entire plot lines just to make people happy. I'd rather see alternative endings than for an author to do that.

Anyway, I do believe I have just started to ramble. smile *stops this post before she continues to do just that*

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!