Dave, Davey, sweetie, honey, etc etc... two words.

You posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And an extra one... FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goofy and really, the way you started off;

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the sight of God and the presence of these witnesses to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony.”

Lois looked around slowly. All those people, the hundreds of faces she didn’t know. Here to watch her marry Lex. To watch them be joined.

The Archbishop continued to speak as she looked at him, smiled nervously and looked away.

‘Speak now,’ he’d said.

Speak now.

Speak.

The little voice at the back of her head was telling her to. To speak, to walk, to run, to flee… while she could.
...sucked me in straight away smile

And then here, what a total sucker punch;

She stood in front of the hundreds of strangers. She stood in the sight of God.

Ready to lie.

Her mind was made up.
Oh, Lois!! Don't say yes! Don't! whinging

And then this is so brilliant;

And then she gave him one. She saved herself.
Really, just darned perfect clap

And Dave! Davey! Honey! What a cruel place to stop laugh Proud of you wink And trust me I wouldn't be saying that if I had to wait to read the next piece! [second piece of smuggery, see, not doing too badly wink ]

Love this first part. Love it, love it, love it. And only gets better from here... [third piece! *claps self on the back*] wink

Till next time smile

Sara.

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black