Hi,

Great start.

Worried he bent down to ask her what had happened, when he felt a pain greater than he had ever felt in his life piercing through his body, he looked down and saw that three bullets had racked his body, he couldn’t understand what was happening, he had been shot before, it wasn’t supposed to pain, it wasn’t even supposed to enter his body!

“Do you have any idea how hard it was to find kryptonite. It seems to be more extinct than the Dodo. Yes I actually found one of those on my search. I was finally able to find an owner and it didn’t take too much killing to convince him to give it to me, what not impressed…” Clark couldn’t believe it, in front of him stood his archenemy laughing menacingly.

“Lex…” Clark was surprised at how weak his voice sounded.

“What not as strong as you think?” Clark wished he could answer but he had absolutely no energy left.

So this was what it felt like to be dying, Clark thought.

The last thought that went through his mind was that he wished he had told Lois the truth.
grumble This was too easy.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF