Here's the next poll. Works pretty much the same way the last one did. There are three questions. In the first question, there are eleven possibilities. Since many of them contradict each other, you will only be allowed to choose six. For the other two questions, you may choose as many answers as you wish.

There was a suggestion that Lois should reply to her admirer's email. I wasn't sure how that was meant, so I turned it into two possibilities.

There was another suggestion that was too vague for me to include. That one was to have Lois try to check the whereabouts of everyone who might know Clark is Superman. I'm not sure how to incorperate that one into the story without a more specific list of people. I'm also reluctant to try to make my own list, since my own knowledge of who is and is not involved would probably create problems.

One other suggestion that was left out was to go see Mindy Church. As I recall, Lois does not know Mindy took over Intergang. The last she heard, Bill Church and his son had been arrested, leaving poor Mindy confused, hurt, and alone. Going by the original airdates, that was four and a half months ago. Lois hasn't heard anything from intergang in the time since. (Clark did come down with that virus, but she doesn't know he'd been infected deliberately.)

One last thing: I'm going to set the poll to close earlier this time. It should work out to midnight US Eastern Time.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.