I am loving this story and I can't wait for the last part. I'm curious to see how it will end. You are doing a magnificent job!

As far as the street lights go, I liked it. That part added a bit to the atmosphere. It is a tad confusing if you want to fix it up a bit, but I wouldn't take it out completely.

I also agree with the how Clark isn't revealing too much more. At least he doesn't think he is. In his mind, Jake already knows he has a wife and kids. That must mean he's a normal person. Short of flat-out telling him his name, there's not much more damage that could be done. But I wonder if in the last part you'll have Clark know that Jake knows everything. I guess I'll wait and see.

This is a great story! I haven't seen anything like it as long as I've been here. I have to admit, I was confused after watching the trailer, but I love it none the less. And the trailer makes sense now! I can't wait for the last part! smile1

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?