In the first question, I voted for yes. It's true that sometimes there are difficult scenes that need a lot of concentrating. In this case, I turn it off, and, as everyone is sleeping at this hour, I have no problem at all laugh But generally, I do listen to music when writing or doing anything else in the PC (unless, of course, it's a game that has its own sound efects).

As to what I listen to, I voted for other. I have a list of 247 (so far) songs I've downloaded from the Internet, listed alphabetically by the artist's name, and I listen to them (every day beginning from where I stopped last night). I use CDs rarely, because I keep them in my room while the PC is in another room and I don't want to have to go bring another CD when the one I'm listening to is finished.

I listen to various kinds of music. There are few times when I'm feeling REALLY melancholic and then I only want to listen to 'slow' songs. But usually I listen to everything available, whatever kind (well, not 'whatever', but I do have a wide range) and whatever language. You may find me listen to Spanish music while writing in English (or other combinations).

Today I've been writing. Let's see, what have I listened to so far?

- Marcela Morelo (20 out of the 37 songs I've downloaded)
- Mariah Carey (My All)
- Mary J. Blige (Family Affair)
- Michelle Branch (All You Wanted)
- Mis-Teeq (Scandalous, Style)
- Natalia (the 9 songs I've downloaded)
- Nena (99 Red Balloons)
- Nickelback (How You Remind Me, Someday, Too Bad)

From latin to a ballad, then r'n'b, pop/rock and back to r'n'b, latin again, 80's pop and rock.
Right now I have Nirvana's 'Nevermind' on. huh That's me.

Interesting poll, Lynn.
See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...