Hi!

I need to say that I agree with you AnnaBtG in:

2) I hate mistakes or people that make mistakes especially when speaking
I tend to correct people in pronunciation and/or semantics(a thing that most people don't like but I can't help it)

3) I want to be taken in seriously
I think older people than me, take me more seriously when I speak correctly than if I use common 'words' between teens, so I do and try to use good vocabulary and grammar. For example it takes me longer to start to use new 'words' or abreviations than it takes most of my friends. Some of them I don't use at all because I just *don't* like them.

In chat talk I write with a couple of abreviations because I want to write fast and I can't say that I don't have typos, it'll be a complete lie. So it doesn't bother me too much when I'm in a chat and the other person doesn't write correctly or completes his/her sentence.

Anyway as I said I like correct spelling and grammar...All of this in Spanish goofy (my mother language)

In English: thanks God most Folcs write correctly, if everybody started writing with numbers and consonants it would be a nightmare to try understand what you're saying! I've tried understand some of your examples of those words/sentences and... stop trying dizzy

When I was new to the boards and you wrote with <g>/<bg>/ASAP/ITOH/IMHO and acronyms for L&C titles, I was lost, I even thought some were words in english blush

Still there's sentences of some post that I don't understand due to some words that I don't know their meaning and when I try to write a post it takes me at least half an hour to write it (and there too, I *try* to write correctly, I know my english it's not the best) sometimes as AnnaBtG I don't post at all.

Carolyn smile

Pisco and Ceviche ->100% PERUVIAN. Never doubt that.