And we may be working from different definitions of "introspection" too... I'm counting any time there's any glimpse into the characters' heads.
Duh! /me whacks herself upside the head. Of course! For some reason, along the way, I'd gotten into the mindset of thinking about lots of introspection, rather than introspection as a whole. Eeesh. You're right, of course.

I could imagine a story without any introspection at all - but not sure I'd want to read it. Although would have to work on a case by case basis there, as always. wink Generally don't like deathfic or next gen either, but my files are full of wonderful exceptions to those little rules. laugh

Rivka, thanks for the tip. smile The pop-up stopper I have is working well though - now that I know how and when to switch it off. Thanks, Missy. <G> I can preview my post now too. Yay!

And I'll second that recommendation for ispell. Great little program, very handy, easy to install and simple to use. thumbsup

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers