How often I watch is rather sporadic. When I was archiving episodes onto DVD from TNT, I was watching one episode a day while transferring. After completing my archive, I didn't watch very often. Occasionally, I'd pull out a DVD to watch an episode.

The DVD's I recorded had five episodes per DVD at pretty good quality, approximately S-VHS quality. I decided when the show moved to TBS that I needed to record in a slightly higher quality, which gave me four episodes per disk or slightly higher than S-VHS quality. And the original source would come from DirecTV instead of cable for a much better original picture. That meant watching roughly two per day. But I got backed up because of things I needed to do or other shows I like watching. I'm still about 17 episodes behind. At two per day, that'd put me at 10 or more per week. But since I got far behind, I chose the next fewest option of 6-9 per week.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin