I had forgotten to vote . I'm surprised that there are DOS/Win 3.X users out there, and how nobody surf under VAx/VMS with Lynx
Win3.1 users are getting less and less. I do tech support, so I talk to a fair amount of people using different OS's. When I started 5 years ago (May 1998), 1 in 15 or so users were still using Win3.1. Now, I get about 1 3.1 call a year. I don't think we even train the newer techs on it. My way of thinking (even if it isn't our higher-ups) is that if Microsoft doesn't support their own OS, why should we? wink

And I love lynx. Great for fast surfing, when you don't feel like waiting for pictures to load. Granted, I don't use it on VAX (my work has a telnet login via VAX/VMS which has lynx, but why use it on a tiny screen?), but I do on linux, and even found a Windows client once.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited