Originally posted by Annie B.:
I thought you were in SoCal, Mouserocks. Are you in the mountains? I can definitely say it isn't cold or snowy here now--70 degrees, 10% humidity, and Santa Ana winds blowing away what little moisture there is.
Yup. Used to live in the valley, but we moved up to the middle of nowhere to be near no one (family :p ). Although it's certainly been warmer during the day, probably around fifties/sixties. I thought yesterday felt like spring weather, was getting too warm for my jacket. But our nights are still cold. Though obviously not as bad as negative degrees with Tank. eek

Originally posted by dcarson:
The people that winter over at the South Pole have a 300 Club. Wait until the outside temp is -100, crank the sauna up to 200. Get in the sauna, get hot, run outside and make a lap around the pole and back inside. Since you are starting in a sauna this is all naked of course.
clap The way you just tacked on the naked thing so matter-of-factly just made me bust up laughing. Now my family is looking at me like I'm a crazy person. (They're not wrong.)

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain