I'm enjoying it as well. There are times when I want a deep convoluted plot, and there's times when I want light-hearted fun. And when it comes to comic-based TV and movies, I'm quite willing to have that light-hearted fun. I'm loving the Avengers references. When I started watching this week's episode, I figured Franklin Hall was comic-based and had to look him up... then had to wait to see if they were going to go the comic-mythology route with him. I'm happy that SHIELD got a full season pickup, so it's doing well so far. I was worried!

I think Barry Allen will eventually have powers on Arrow. If I remember correctly, he's supposed to be in 3 episodes this season to seed the new series. I think something's going to happen the 2nd or 3rd episode so he gets the powers. The trick will be how they'll explain a person with powers in the so-far-non-powered universe they've created.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited