Originally posted by VirginiaR:
11. When you've checked out the fall line-up and decided there's better fiction here on the boards!

Come on, people, where are you??!! (I can't be the only one without live TV in the world, now can I?)
wave I'll be here every night after 11 pm. blush Sorry. Still in the testing period for new shows and catching the new season starts on old faves... things will probably go back to normal in TV-land for me in a week or so (which means I'll be back to only watching HIMYM, Castle, Revenge and Survivor...). I'm shocked there's no great new shows so far. I thought there would be a lot of hits from last year's newbies, but all the ones I liked ended up getting cancelled!!! mad

But it'll at least mean more time for the boards. Ish. If time were money, I'd be living on the streets out of a cardboard box. laugh

12. When you compare all other characters in shows or movies you're watching to those in Lois and Clark...

(e.g. 'Castle' because a lot of their characters are very similar and have that same great chemistry. In other shows it's more of a lack of similarities than anything else. As in, "gee, why can't <insert random character of your choosing> be more like Clark?" :rolleyes: )

Edit: Just realized that "after eleven" for me means after a lot later for you guys. Three or more hours, on average. blush Whoops.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain