great post, chris. good discussions, nice interactions between the partners. oh, and nice smoochies, too. laugh

interesting that neither fabian nor monique is showing up. wonder if monique was a pseudonym or if she changed her name or something. you know, a slightly alternate history could explain it. if, for example, she was born out of wedlock in one universe but not in the other, she could have a completely different last name.

wonder what will pan out.

have to say, though, that with all the discussions and a-plot stuff, i liked the asides just as much. the bit about the peanuts was a nice touch, for example. the details make it that much more real.

wasn't sure what to expect with the revelation. i mean, she already knows about the flying and the secret identity that doesn't exist. i was wondering if he was going to tell her that l&c were married in the other universe (but then, she knows that, doesn't she?).

you wouldn't think, at this point, "i'm not human" would be a major deal. obviously, if he can fly and bend steel in his bare hands and all, he isn't exactly human.

still, it makes sense that he'd worry.

be intereste to see her reaction, not to mention the rest of part 11 (oh, and the rest of the story, too... laugh ).

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.