Dum dum dum! (cue ominous music)

Great place to stop, Chris! :p It's weird -- whenever I think of CJ's fantastic abilities, I just assume that it's clear to anyone that he must not be human. I mean, what else would they think? Robot? I think the kiss pretty much precludes that one. Mutant? Then why did it only work with the sun of a different universe? But now that you (and he, I suppose) mention it, I guess it wouldn't be clear. And I can totally see CJ obsessing about it, even if Lois has not problem with it! After all, he doesn't know yet...

That brings it back to Lois. Is she going to freak? I realize it's your story (and as amazingly as it's written, I'll probably love whatever she does), but I for one hope she doesn't. Just my humble opinion.

I think it's interesting how we know Luthor is an equally reprehensible parallel to his counterpart, and yet so many of his minions in 'our' world turn out to be dead ends in this universe. They've got to get a break sometime, though, don't they? Please? I mean, we've got to kick Luthor's butt so they can live happily ever after! (Can you tell I'm a fan of fairy tales? wink )

More!

Bethy

I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it.