“That’s him. That’s Andrus. And... for whatever he did to you, we at the Helpers and Peacekeepers Bakery formally apologize.”
goofy So Lois didn't realize, at first, that theirs was just as hot and they could drink hotter liquids than she could?
“I’m giving you a chance to leave,” she said to her honestly, now. “Hank and I are about to commit treason.”

Anna blinked. The files she had gathered dropped from her hands and spread over the floor. “You’ll... need tea for that,” she said faintly.
laugh CC, you write the best. original. characters. EVER. You might want to consider moving that comma and putting it before "honestly," but talk that one out with your BRs.
“But they wouldn’t have violated anyone’s privacy, would they?” asked Clark, aghast.

“If they wouldn’t, they were definitely more Kent than Lane,” sighed Lois “I mean...just imagine what an investigative reporter could do with x-ray vision and superhearing and...ohhh.... Oh! We’re partners! At the Planet! Oh god... Clark and I must have been great together!” She grabbed Silas by the arm. “We were, weren’t we?”
Love it, love it... Perfect Clark characterization, then perfect Lois times two.

So close, yet so far... I can't make up my mind if I'm pleased about that. On the one hand, I *do* want this Utopia to grow up a bit. On the other hand... who doesn't root for LnC to find the truth?

We need more. And soon!

Hazel, wondering why Lois lets Silas get away with "Grams"

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827