My husband disliked it a fair bit, not enough action for his taste.

My daughter (a recent X-Files convert) liked it but then she's a shipper like myself. I'd call this movie basically an extension of the series, more of a longish episode rather than an adventure like the first X-Files movie was. It's a look into where Mulder and Scully are at six years after the tv show ended; it's more about their relationship is standing and how that affects their lives/work,etc than anything else. The story that it's set around is very murky and not really as compelling as it should be. That being said, David and Gillian looked great and their performances were good, it's just that I never really bought the drama they get dragged into.

Overall, not a bad movie but the first one was more fun and worked better I thought for any audience members who were not a fan of the series. I did love the answer to "Someone in the FBI who has enough balls" though!

wink

Oh and it didn't help that the projection unit died just as the credits began to roll, I know there is an amusing little bit sandwiched into the credits!

Femme fatale with a hopelessly romantic heart!