I turned 30 a few months ago. It's scary, really. I've spent most of my 20s trying to realize that I really am an adult. I'm married, I have a mortgage, I have bills and responsibilities and all this other stuff that, when I stop to think about it, I realize that I think my parents should still be taking care of all that because I'm too young! Now I'm 30, I'm finally feeling like an adult, but now I'm baffled (and scared) by the realization that this is my life now, and my job is probably what I'll be doing for a good long time now.

The really scary parts is when I compare my life to my parents' lives when they were 30. They were married, had 2 kids, had a house, and in their 30th years, sold said house and got a divorce. eek Thank goodness I'm not my parents. laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited