My favorite story was probably about the Seven Chinese Brothers, each of them with a special ability and were identical septuplets. I hope I got that name right, but it's been decades since I read it.

My favorite Disney movie would probably be Beauty and the Beast, partly because I like the fact that the heroine is probably the strongest of all the Disney Princesses and actually saves the prince. And also she's a book-reading nerd like me. wink

Aladdin would come in a close second, mostly because it has some of the best songs.

If anyone hasn't seen the movie, Enchanted, I'd encourage you to see it. It's a Disney movie that is both a parody and an homage to the Disney animated princess classics. There are literally hundreds of references to other Disney movies in it, some of them so obscure that you need to find a geek website that lists them all. It's a fabulous movie with great songs. The best two scenes would have to be with the songs, "Happy Working Song" and "That's How You Know." Three of the small parts are played by the actresses who voiced the parts of Ariel (Jodi Benson), Pocahontas (Judy Kuhn), and Belle (Paige O'Hara).

<"He knows that song. How does he know that song? I've never heard that song before."> Chuckle.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin