Originally posted by LabRat:
It's not really my genre, but now and then I splurge. <G>

Some favourites of mine are:

The Lake House
Love, Actually
Two Weeks Notice
50 First Dates

I know some of those have already been mentioned, but I'm adding a vote for them. laugh

LabRat smile
LabRat, glad you gave the last three a second vote, they're all great.

In turn, I want to second Lake House - how could I ever forget that one?
I just love Keanu Reeves and I like Sandra Bullock very much. Also, Keanu is really good looking in this film (the jeans and the sturdy boots really work for me), the story is sweet, Keanu is a babe. And yes, did I mention how cute, sweet, sexy and good-looking Keanu is?
Well, you can't say it often enough.

Originally posted by alcyone:
It's another guilty pleasure of mine (right after Bad Boys II, lol): What Dreams May Come.

I don't know what about that movie gets me, but I always end up crying from like a fool from the first scene to the last. *shakes head*

alcyone
I so know what you mean. When I first read about this movie, I thought I would hate it, but I also wound up crying whinging

Another picture which makes great entertainment for a chick flick night is Kenneth Brannagh's Much Ado About Nothing with Emma Thompson, Denzel Washington, Kenneth himself, Robert Sean Leonard (or whatever the name of Houses's best friend is) and, I admit it, Keanu Reeves. Keanu isn't especially good in it, though, I have to admit. But the film itself is great, hilarious and entertaining. Love Beatrice and Benedick and Denzel makes the prince a lot less dull than he usually is wink

Eva

kill a cliché, save a reader