Hi Crazy_Babe,

Oooooh, I love chick flick night.

And while you already have a pretty eclectic selection here, I will add a couple more suggestions.

Here are the ones I already recommended in the top ten thread:

- Bridget Jones I+II (gotta love Mark Darcy and Daniel Cleaver fighting)
- The Truth about Cats and Dogs (so sweet, so funny, I wish I were Janeane Garafalo)
- Before Sunset + Before Sunrise
- Pillow Talk (Rock Hudson will always have a place in my heart)
- 50 First Dates (I never would have thought Adam Sandler would make such a great romantic lead, but it's really very sweet)
- Adam's Rib (I always love Spencer Tracy - and I love how strong a character Katherine Hepburn is in this, too)
- Two Weeks Notice (I love Hugh Grant and Sandra Bullock)
- Garden State (funny, touching and the music is great)
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
- The Dinner Game (this French comedy is not very romantic, but fabulously funny, check it out at Amazon )
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (I love it and cry every time, makes you realize how intimately intertwined love and pain are)
- Station Agent (beautiful film about not fitting in, about friendship and isolation - and also very funny smile )

- To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything Julie Newmar (never thought Patrick Swayze could be so funny and also touching)

Additionally, I think the following flicks also fit the bill:
- The Holiday: it's actually quite romantic, but it's probably too hot in Sydney to really enjoy it wink
- Love, Actually ... I personally don't love all stories in it, but some of them are just too sweet and funny
- Roman Holiday

Have fun,

Eva

kill a cliché, save a reader