As you've probably already realised, I have zero tolerance for these divas. laugh But I have to admit to a sneaking pity for Britney. She at least had talent and she seems to be a pretty troubled individual who is getting no support or help for her pain.

I don't think you can solely blame the media though. They give society what they crave. If people didn't read this garbage about 'stars', then they wouldn't bother printing it. I do, personally, believe that the culture of celebrity worship currently in our society is one of its biggest ills and what a wonderful thing it would be if it died a death tomorrow.

I do fear that Britney will end up doing something stupid - she seems on the brink. No doubt if she does there will be the usual hand-wringing and rounds of 'well, how could we have known...?' and 'well it wasn't out fault, nothing we did...' from all of those responsible, who could have helped.

I've been deeply unimpressed with her diva antics in the past. But I sincerely hope she gets the help she needs to bring her out of this dark pit she seems to have descended into.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers