I, for one, loved the movie. Well, except for the very very end, but you guys have made me happy about that. YAY!

The multiple Jacks? Absolutely hilarious. Though licking his own brain was disturbing. laugh And any time I can see a butt-kicking sword-wielding chick, I'm there. Elizabeth has fully joined the ranks of Eowyn and some other swordfighters. And I have to say, I think that is the *oddest* wedding scene I've ever seen! And of course, the sounds after the waterfall, when the screen went pitch-black for a few seconds. I about died laughing when I realized it was the sounds you hear going through the ride. rotflol

Parts I was disappointed in: The whole dead-Will thing, but you guys fixed that for me. Very little Keith Richards swagger. (Seriously, all that nagging to get him in the movie, and there wasn't much swagger!) And what the heck happened after Davy Jones fell. Did Calypso save him and forgive him? Is she happy now? The whole maelstrom was cool, but they underused her god-like abilities.

And yes, Orlando Bloom makes a very sexy pirate. There were a few scenes of him just staring out at the water that almost made me swoon.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited