Hey all smile

Now that I'm back in France and know for sure that I'm not allergic to cats after all (having lived around Wendy's adorable Puzzle without sneezing even once), I'm looking into getting a cat. I'd like a female no older than 5 or 6 months old, and I'm going to visit the local refuge tomorrow afternoon. However, if you have any piece of advice / recommendation / anything you can think of that I might overlook for my new companion (such as questions to ask before I adopt her or anything like that), let me know.

I do have one question of my own, actually. Is it better to look for a cat from a refuge or look for stuff in the local paper? Or does it matter at all? My reasoning for going to the refuge is that I know the vet who takes care of the cats there and she's really fantastic. But maybe there are drawbacks I haven't thought of.

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~