I think this discussion is fascinating, too, though my eyes tend to glaze over during the long parts, making me reread it a few times. laugh

Price here is between $2.13 and $2.19 a gallon, depending on which corner you go to. The 2.13 is right on the NC/SC state line, but I haven't driven to the other side of the road my work is on to find out how much it is there.

SUVs scare me. Like Pam, I'm short enough that I have to be really close to steering wheel. I'm also afraid to drive anything where the seat is higher than my hips when I'm standing on the ground, because I don't trust my depth perception. The height difference completely throws me off. My next car, however, *will* be a hybrid sedan. By the time I need a new car, they'll be a bit more reasonably priced. Right now, they're only slightly higher than a normal gas engine. laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited