I just got back from the movie, and hopped on here since I was avoiding the thread. I'm still giggling, and CAN'T GET THAT SONG OUT OF MY HEAD! I need the mp3 of it. Seriously. I've already got the video on my desktop...

I was fine with Marvin. I've only seen a few episodes of the tv show, watched at work while in between calls on a holiday, so don't remember much of it. However, Alan Rickman as Marvin's voice? Genius. He has that depressing voice down pat.

I was a lil irked with Zaphod's heads, but I guess it would have been too hard to do (not really with CGI these days, but I'll take it as an excuse).

I liked it. The hubby thought it was strange. So strange that he kept repeating it afterwards. "That was strange." He did like it, though. I told him that the really strange stuff came straight out of the book. *giggle*

So long and thanks for all the fish. So sad that it should come to this.. ARGH!!! *beats head on desk*

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited