I'm weird I guess. But who didn't know that already
LOL. Not at all, Laura. There are plenty of FoLCs around who are more interested in the characters than the actors who play them. So you're not alone there. It's not a requirement to do both! goofy Clark Kent and Dean Cain are two entirely different people after all.

In the past, I've tried really hard to watch the actors in my favourite shows in other projects, movies, guest appearances, but before very long I always give up. I had tapes of the actors in The Young Riders (my great love before LNC) and DC/TH for a while, but I did tend to find that watching them portray other characters actually got in the way of my enjoying them in my favourite shows. Bits of the other characters would intrude.

Having tried it once with TYR and not liked it and then given it a second go with LNC and not liked it I finally decided not to even try it third time around. laugh I'm not at all interested in watching anything starring the cast of Stargate other than...well, Stargate. wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers