I am not sure if this is going to make any sense, but I am going to try to explain myself.

Why would Dean Cain be a deterrent? Because he's not playing Clark Kent. It's that simple. (nothing even to what I think of him as a person)

I have long proclaimed that I am a fan of characters rather than actors. And if the actor is in a show where they are playing someone not the person I think they should be, it is a big let down. I don't even like actors being themselves -- on talk shows or whatever. It ruins my image of the character. I don't usually watch subsequent shows/movies actors from my favorite shows/movies are in because it ruins my image of them as the character I love. For example, I would never watch Megan Follows in anything because to me, she is Anne of Green Gables. I would never watch the cast of Friends in anything else (except maybe the new show Joey) because they will forever be Chandler, Joey, Ross, Phoebe, Rachel and Monica to me. I love Clark Kent, but I don't love Dean Cain. I don't even know Dean Cain.

I'm weird I guess. But who didn't know that already wink . The only reason I might watch Clubhouse (even though it is opposite According to Jim) is that it is a story centering on baseball, and I am a sucker for a good baseball story. I am the girl who dreams of marrying Indians' utility infielder John McDonald wink .

Actually, I won't watch the other show at all because Teri Hatcher is in it. She annoys me. Her voice. Those gosh darn Radio Shack commercials. The fact that she is so thin, she looks annorexic. The fact it looks like her eyes are popping out of her head. She just annoys me. I do greatly admire Lois Lane, but I really can't stand Teri Hatcher.

These are also the reasons I have not watched an episode of Lois and Clark in forever -- I think since last summer at the beach, and I hadn't watched before since I threw my tapes away.

- Laura

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve