I mentioned this in another post somewhere and Melisma and LabRat suggested I post the list here. However, I think there's two or three hundred on the list, so I here's the top ten.

10. Your service provider calls *you* for tech support.

9. Someone at work tells you a joke, and you say "LOL!"

8. You have ever had a dream about the people in your channels.

7. You have to scroll through your popup menu.

6. You watch T.V. with closed captioning turned on.

5. Your friend Tom tells you something sad on the phone and you say "Awwww, me hugs Tom."

4. You've called out someone else's nick while making love to your husband.

3. You keep begging your friend's to get an internet account so "we can hang out."

2. Three words: carpal tunnel syndrome.

1. You laughed at this list.

IMO, these aren't the funniest so here\'s the link to the rest of them.

A few of the ones I liked...

You might be addicted to irc if...

...your child ignores your request and you wonder if she is lagged.

...your boyfriend/girlfriend in RL gets on IRC coz its the only way to reach you

...You refer to rush hour traffic as LAGGED... or to avoid traffic, you tell your passenger you need to quit for a second to switch servers

..you know more about your irc "friends" daily routines than you do your own spouses!

..your friends on irc were above your RL friends on your Christmas card list!

..you have ever written a pen-and-paper letter to someone and found it _impossible_ to do without smilies (I'm actually finding myself doing this!)

...you download this list to send it to your other net friends. (oops! blush )

...You won't work at a job that doesnt have a modem involed

...Your internet provider disconnects you for using an *unlimited* account too much

Ok, I'm going to stop now before I end up posting the whole list! Go and have a look, there's tons more! laugh

Loriel (searching for the 12-step program!)

"Inappropriate attachment" didn't begin to cover the depth of the feelings Vaughn had for Sydney Bristow.
~Ties That Bind by RJ Anderson~

I ramble at http://www.livejournal.com/~loriel_eris