Ok, these are all Lois or Clark songs for me but some are Anti-Clark, Anti-Lois or alt-Clark (the series alt-Clark) or alt-Lois so I may need to explain as I list them.

Now, I'm not usually up for "darker" songs for Clark/Lois but Alt-Clark kind of lends himself to a slightly more depressing take in tone (not too much, and I consider Evanescence the darkest I get with him.)

Trouble by Bitter:Sweet (Season One Lois's perception of Clark at the beginning, before she gets to know him in season 2.) I had this one listed as my Anti-Lois's POV on Anti-Clark (but unlike Season One Lois tries to use it against him instead.)

I also have "So Close" by Evanescence listed for Alt-Clark's (NOT anti-Clark) pov with regards to Alt-Lois (which is in a similar situation to the "Stanger's in a Strange Land" Alt-Lois.)

I thought I had a song for anti-Jimmy somewhere but it looks like I decided to focus on just the three versions of Clark and Lois (mostly the Anti and Alt Clark and Loises) instead of expanding on the supporting cast.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)