Originally posted by AngelRose:
I know people don't do music videos anymore but there must be so many songs that remind people of the characters;
Actually, if you check out the FolC Productions Topic (Subject?) you'll find many upon many music videos for LnC. More than several were posted this year. Here is a list of songs people would want videos made of.

I often try to put LnC stories to songs I listen to, but since my current favorite radio (Pandora) station is Bubblegum Oldies, they don't always fit. I do have a few song-inspired fics in my Plot Ideas folder, and posted one (or two) earlier this year.

I included many songs which could be inspired by Lois and Clark (mainly Clark / Superman) in my Green-Eyed Monster story. Including (but not limited to):

3. "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" - Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell - I could totally see Clark singing this to Lois. evil (Okay, Clark thinking of Lois when he heard this song).

4. "Take a Chance on Me" by ABBA - Um... the women of the world to Superman.

5. "Holding Out For A Hero" performed by Bonnie Tyler - Lois soliloquy... er.... solo.

6. "The Lady is a Tramp" (from Babes in Arms) - Cat Grant (Duh!)

And my favorite:
7. "Ain’t No Sunshine When She’s Gone" by Bill Withers - Clark's love for Lois.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.