This is a topic so near and dear to my heart, because making vids is how I participate in this fandom these days, and so I am always listening for how songs could potentially fit with this show, "Sherlock" on the BBC (the other show I currently vid) or "Smallville" (the show I have so many ideas to vid, but still haven't gotten around to pulling scenes from DVDs, which is extremely time-consuming).

What about Clark to Lois "You Are My Sunshine"?
That's a good one. That song has made me cry (for whatever reason) since I was a baby. To this day, I well up when I hear it.

I've been wanting to do an L&C vid to "Off I Go" by Greg Laswell for a few years. I envision it as a Clark-centered song about his remarkable life. It would need voiceovers from the show, though, because the lyrics are very repetitive.

I did a Lois-point-of-view video to "That Man" by Caro Emerald last year (link is not to my video but to a lyrics video on YouTube). My vid was blocked on YouTube almost immediately, but I just think that song perfectly captures the "screwball comedy" thread of the show in its first couple of seasons, and how Clark both infuriates and fascinates Lois.

I just heard the song "Can\'t Pretend" by Tom Odell a few weeks ago and I could see a "serious and dramatic" Lois-and-Clark-love-story video set to that song. I'm tempted to vid this.

ETA: Oops, we posted at the exact same minute, Mouserocks! Thank you so much for the kind words about "Radioactive." That means a lot! Also, Virginia, I meant to post that "Ain't No Sunshine" is one of my all-time favorite songs, too. That's definitely a good fit for L&C.