Fanfics involving "Tempus Fugitive" - many. This is one of my favorite episodes, and there are so many fanfics involving this episode, it's tough for me to remember all of them. I apologize in advance to those authors whose works I omit. If you are reading this and can suggest any episode-related fanfics, please do so.

VirginiaR is probably the queen of "alt-universes resulting from Tempus succeeding" fics with her Wrong Trilogy 1 - Another Lois . Obviously, "Another Lois" is just the first in the trilogy; Virginia is working on Part 2 of the trilogy, Wrong Clark , which is still a work in progress.

Speaking of finished fics: There seems to be a desire for fanfic authors to have Lois find the note that she wrote to herself at the end of the episode, before HGW returned out heroes to their time and wiped their memories. Gerry Anklewicz has Lois fish out that envelope from the trash, the envelope where she scrawled "Clark is Superman", in Deja Vu . Judith Tylke uses the same scenario, with different WAFFy results, in her Champagne Truths . And Moonshadow uses the same hook in Clark Equals Superman? . Carol M also writes about it in The Card . Four authors, all with a different take on the same event - that's the beauty of fanfic!

From a more serious point of view: In Before The Beginning , Nan Smith tells the story of Martha and Jonathan before that night in 1966 when they find the baby in the spaceship.

Last, but *certainly* not least, is Tank Wilson. He has perhaps the most hilarious episode-related vignette in A Matter of Perceptions . Don't miss this very short (but great!) fic.