This one has always been a fan favorite among fans of the show, and since I’ve always enjoyed stories involving time travel, it’s a favorite of mine as well. Hearing about the future that Superman creates and about his future marriage to Lois was a great way to tease the fans about the future for Lois and Clark. I also enjoyed the scenes of the days of Jesse James as well as the scenes of Smallville in 1966.

Tempus’ line about Lois being “galactically stupid” is probably one of the most quoted lines of the show, and it was a good way to poke fun at the fact that glasses probably wouldn’t make for a suitable disguise in the real world. The best part of Tempus telling Lois, though, was that we finally got to see a glimpse of how things would be if Lois knew Clark’s secret.

Tempus has always been one of my favorite villains of the show, and you can tell that he was popular with the show runners as well, seeing as how they kept bringing him back. I thought that Lane Davies did a great job at capturing the humor of the character without coming off as too silly.